The Village of Pinckney is home to many spectacular events throughout the year. Most events are organized by volunteers or volunteer organizations. The village does not do planning and preparation for these events and therefore may not have the most current information available.
Please click on the link below, for more information on each standing event.
- Art in the Park – is organized by the local chamber of commerce. Click here for details.
- Hootin’ in the Park (Concerts at the gazebo) is organized by the M36 Rotary. Click here for details.
- Memorial Day – Memorial Day Parade application for 2023. MEMORIAL-DAY-PARADE-APPLICATION-2023
- Spooktacular, sponsored by the M36 Rotary club, is a free, family-fun night held just prior to Halloween each Fall. 2023 Spooktacular Poster
- St. Patrick’s Day Parade – The Pinckney St. Patrick’s Day parade is usually held the Saturday closest to St. Patrick’s Day each year. For participation information, contact (734) 717-8862.
If you, or your group, is interested complete the Special Event application below and return it to the Village Clerk who will gather approval or denial from Village Council.
Special Events Permit Application $100 application fee is required per the Fee Schedule adopted by Council 3/28/2022. Incomplete applications will NOT be considered.
Anticipated Street Closure Map (Use this Map to indicated requested street closures) Note: A detailed site plan drawing of the premises to be used is required (if applicable)