The village of Pinckney is the home to many spectacular events throughout the year. Go to the calendar located at downtownpinckney.com for exact dates! Most events are organized by volunteers or volunteer organizations. The village does not do planning and preparation for these events and therefore may not have the most current information available.
Please click on the link below, for more information on each standing event.
- Art in the Park – Click here for details.
- Hootin’ in the Park – Free Music Thursday evenings running late July and August.
- Music, food and fun organized by the local Lions Club.
- Activities begin at 5 p.m. in Township Square.
- Light Up the Park – Every December magic and excitement fill Putnam Township Square, 131 S. Howell, during the holiday season. Features include Santa, Christmas Caroling, a live Nativity scene, tasty treats and holiday spirited downtown shops. Check out the event page for details.
- Memorial Day – Village of Pinckney holds a 5k run at 9 a.m. and the Memorial Day parade kicks off at 1 p.m. down Main Street. Click on the Memorial Day parade page for applications.
- Spooktacular – The Pinckney Spooktacular, sponsored by the DDA, is a free, family-fun night held just prior to Halloween each Fall. Click on the Spooktacular page for more updates.
- St. Patrick’s Day Parade – The Pinckney St. Patrick’s Day parade is usually held the Saturday closest to St. Patrick’s Day each year. It was organized by local volunteers initially in 2004. Are you interested in become a part of the parade? Applications are available at the parade page.
If you, or your group, is interested complete the Special Event application below and return it to the Village Clerk who will gather approval or denial from Village Council.
For a complete list of events in and around the Village of Pinckney Click on this link for the most up-to-date calendar of events